Bob's Guide Service Encore Guided Fishing Trip Prices
Upcoming Availability -
Select a Date
Call to Get a Custom Trip
South Carolina Fishing Charters
Bob's Guide Service Encore: Experience the Ultimate Fishing Challenge with a Full Day Pursuit for Santee Cooper's Elusive Catfish!
Fishing Area: Santee Cooper
Fishing - Lake
Fishing Boat:Bob's Guide Service Encore • 25' Bentley Tritoon (Pontoon) • Max 6 guests (base trip price includes 2 guests)
Target Fish:Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish
Description:Looking for a thrilling fishing experience? Look no further than the 8-hour catfish fishing trip in Santee Cooper, South Carolina. This area is renowned for its catfish population, with Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie being two of the prime locations to catch these elusive fish. With experienced Santee Cooper fishing guides leading the way, you are sure to have an unforgettable day on the water. Our guides are experts in both areas and can provide you with all the necessary equipment and tips you need to hook that big one.
Bob's Guide Service Encore Fishing Trip Information
TRIPS ARE SCHEDULED FROM 4TH WEEK OF FEBRUARY
Schedule a Trip Now!
We work hard to keep our calendar updated. Our schedule is the most updated information so please book online. We will contact you after to make your trip as positive an experience as we can.
If you have questions or want to talk to someone further, feel free to contact us directly, click here for our contact us information.
Good to Know’s
- Trip Includes Rods, Reels, and Tackle
- Bring Snacks And Drinks
- Children Over The Age Of 8 Are Welcome
Do I need a fishing license in South Carolina?
- Yes, Any angler aged 16 years old and above needs a South Carolina fishing license.
What is the best month to fish in South Carolina?
- Between April and May, the prime season for reeling in fish is right around summer.
Does South Carolina have good fishing?
- South Carolina has some of the best Striper and Catfish fishing in the country. The Santee Cooper Lakes are known to be some of the best fishing grounds in the state as well.